Clover Blooms Flower Care Advice
Correct care of your flowers can help keep your flowers looking good for as longer, below are some tips to help you get the best out of your bouquet!
- When your flowers arrive, before you put them in a vase trim the stems on an angle approximately 2cm from the bottom of the stems to help them drink as much water as possible
- Keep out of the sun and away from direct heat-sources
- Change water every few days, or if water looks cloudy
- Clear any debris (fallen leaves or petals) from the water to prevent bacteria forming in the water
- Remove any spent flowers from the vase to keep the rest of the arrangement fresh, and the water healthy
“Upper Hutt Florist | Wellington Florist | Daily Flower Bouquet”